Ok Ab, I'm finally going to do this..... :)
Abbie tagged me so I have to tell 10 things that really bug me..
1. dirty dishes
2. when i'm late to church. Which is about every other week... and church is at 1:30! How
can someone be late for church when it's at 1:30???!!!!
3. headaches!!! :(
4. When food gets stuck in my teeth and no one tells me!!
5. When toilet paper gets stuck in my panty hoes and no one tells me!!!!
6. When people re-make already good songs!!! ex: Rascal flatts' "What hurts the most".
(ya Cascada, I'm talkin to you)
7. Lately I've been having some problems with my eyebrows... they are really buggin....
8. When I miss gargabe day!!!! which I did today :(
9. That i've been working out like crazy and only lost 2 pounds!!!!!
10. The snow!!! I'm too broke to go skiing, so I wish it would just go away
love you Ab! I tag Jenny, Marlo, Jojo, Linda & Paula!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The good thing though is when food is stuck in your teeth and t.p. in your pantyhose, the rest of us are telling each other and we are getting a good laugh out of it.
I always tell you if food is stuck in your teeth! And I love those, it is totally you! Love you too Simon! I knew you would come through:)
Jerica remember that time in church when ou came into sacrament meeting and had that trail of toilet paper coming out of the back of your panties clear down to the floor? Oh yea I forgot I never told you, I just pulled it out! Never mind. :)
Yeah we have been here since November.. we love it!
aww thanks she is so big and so fun lil turd!! :)
Things are good though how are you
Post a Comment