Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mexico!!!

Morgan and I went to Mexico with my dad and Mark on a business trip. We just got back on Thursday. So yes, I do have a sweet tan at the moment :) my dad told us that if we would drive to phoenix and pick them up at the airport, then drive our car to Mexico, we would be saving him a lot of money because then he wouldn't have to rent a car. So he said he would pay for our gas and let us stay in the condo with them. So it was pretty much a free trip!!! We went to Puerto Penasco.

I was afraid that my dad and Mark wouldn't be able to find us at the airport, so I came prepared!


This is on the balcony of our sweet condo

Look what a cute dad I have!





There was a putting course at our resort.
I took this one for you ABBIE!!!!!




At the airport going home :(



Morgan and I stopped in Vegas on the way home to visit Morgan's brother and his family.
MGM






The Spillett twins. Maddison and Joshua
M&M world. I've always wanted to go here!


We had so much fun!!! Thanks dad for letting us come along!!!!

3 comments:

Yeehaw said...

So THIS explains why you both were so chipper yesterday and willing to babysit for your folks. I should have known.

Why doesn't my really cool brother ever offer to pay for my trips if I will drive him somewhere? I have a great driving record and a dvd payer in my Envoy.

I gotta start kissing up more.

Abbie said...

Doesn't look like a business trip to me... huh.. jk that looks like so much fun!! I'm jealous. You two are too cute, I love it. And I LOVED the golfing pictures! Thanks so much. I also used my Olive Garden gift card the other day, it was amazing:) love you thanks so much!

Linda said...

Jerica, your dad told me he needs you to drive to Costa Rica. He said just get in your car and drive down. He'll meet you here....hurry...go!