Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's!

I was in Blackfoot for the whole week before Valentine's Day babysitting while my parents went on a cruise! I got back home on valentine's Day at about 4, and Nate and Chelsee were with me.They stayed the night then my parents picked them up Sunday. Morgan was at work when we got to Logan, so for dinner we made him a heart shaped pizza. I forgot to take a picture of it :(
Then we watched Open Season 2, and made phzookies! If you don't know what those are, you're missin' out!
Morgan and I went on a date the next Monday. We went to Winger's, then saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. I made him see it :) It was so funny and way cute!








3 comments:

Yeehaw said...

I wish I looked half as cute in pictures as you. Thanks for helping me that week too. y kids loved having you here!!! I love you!!!!

Chris said...

Jerica thanks for sitting on the kids for us. You are truly my hero! Your siblings love you and really enjoyed hanging with you and Morgy too! Love ya!!!!!

Chris said...

Hey don't I look so cute!
your the best sister in the world for takeing care of me and Nate!