Sunday, March 22, 2009

Welcome Home!

My big brother is home!!! He successfuly served a mission in Columbus, Ohio and honorably returned home on Friday, March 20th!
We all thought that he was going to be really nerdy and weird, but he's actually not!! He is very calm and sweet, and seems a little confused... but he is adjusting very well and is pretty much the same Shon I knew two years ago.
Morgan and Shon met for the first time and since then they get along really well!!!! I love it! I love having him back home!



4 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh WELCOME HOME!!!!!! HOw exciting!:) Glad Morgan and Shon finally met!

Yeehaw said...

I love seeing you between such great guys! You're a lucky girl!

Taryn said...

Tell him hello from the Columbus Palmers! He was such a great missionary. Hope you are doing great!

Joanna said...

Are you in Hawaii? I thought you and Morgan weren't going