I just wanted to take a minute and say Happy Birthday to Abbie!!! Abbie has been my best friend for years! She is so sweet, nice, funny and would absolutely do anything for you. She is the kind of friend that everyone needs to have!
And this was one of the funnest, craziest nights! It's a secret what happened on this night so I can't tell about it, but I know we will NEVER forget it!! :)

We don't get to see each other much anymore, or even talk much either, because both of our lives are way crazy! but I just want you to know Ab, that you are still, and always will be, one of my very very best friends!!
Hope you have the best day ever! Love you!!
Hope you have the best day ever! Love you!!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Abbie! I love reading about Abbie in the paper with her golfing news. You guys need to see each other more.
Jerica that was so sweet!!! It made me miss you even more! Thank you so much you really always will be one of my best friends too. I love seeing how happy you look and having so much fun. I LOVE that you posted our secret night picture and that will go down with me to my grave before I tell anyone what happended hahaha love you Jer miss you:) Can't wait until you move to Logan and we can see each other!
What a great post.
Post a Comment