Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hailey + Jerica + Vegas Strip=

My Dad came to Vegas and stole our husbands for the weekend... They all went to Arizona. So, Hailey and I decided to go out! We went down to the strip.

We went to the Coca-Cola Factory and they had the Coca-Cola bear there!


We tried the 16 different Cokes from around the world. There were some really yummy ones and some really nasty ones!!!






Then we went to the M&M factory. We watched a FREE 3-D M&M movie, which was pretty corny, but cute.


Excalibur

We also climbed up on the statues that are at Mandalay Bay. (Which I found out later is ILLEGAL!!) oops...


This made my whole day!! Midget Elvis and Marilyn Monroe.


We had tons of fun! Who needs clubs and alcohol when you have Hailey and I?? We'll show you a good time :) Come visit us!

3 comments:

paulak said...

Too fun...I need to take a trip to Vegas I guess.

Chris said...

I cant believe you two had so much fun without me!

Jenny said...

This is hilarious!! I wish I would have come when you were still there. I can't believe you BROKE a law!!!