Saturday, January 8, 2011

NASCAR

I can't believe I forgot to blog this!!
NASCAR was in November 2010 in Phoenix, Arizona.


When I lived in Las Vegas, I was hired by a model and talent agency to do "promotional modeling", which pretty much means wear their t-shirt, hand out free stuff and look pretty :)
The agency has tons of clients and my very first job was with NASCAR!! I was so excited when they asked me to come.
The first day at NASCAR, I was in a booth at the prize wheel. (spin the wheel, win a prize) It was so much fun!
The second and third day I had a bag of things to hand out (flags, koozie's and lanyards) and I got to go wherever I wanted to hand them out. I went up in the stands, all around to all the booths and even outside of the stadium. I met so many rednecks!! ha ha. I have never seen so many camo pants, cut-off sleeves and missing teeth in my life!!
There were also some guys preaching and I got a free pass into heaven!


This is one of the other girls I worked with.


This was during the practice runs, (that's why there aren't many fans)



Morgan came on the last day to watch the race.

1 comment:

paulak said...

You are one sexy NASCAR girl. I bet that was fun.