Thursday, December 2, 2010

New apartment & Christmas decor!!!

We moved into our apartment in Logan the first of November. We will be here until February or March.
Yesterday we went and got our Christmas tree!! I love walking through the door and smelling it!! The smell fills the whole apartment.

                         Upstairs there is a bathroom and two bedrooms. I love having two bedrooms!

                                                 My new couchm like I showed you before :)
 
                                                     And Grandpa Gillins' recliner...


                                                                  I love Christmas!!
       This is in the kitchen above the table. I want to decorate in the chef guy but this is all I have so far... :)

                                                    Romeo and his Christmas spirit

Come visit us!!!

4 comments:

Niki said...

J! can we PLEASE hang out this weekend? What are you guys doing tonight? I am dying to see you! Text me!

Shell said...

Jer, That is so great that you moved back to Logan! Where are you going to got in Feb or March? You guys are very transient...it keeps things exciting! Such a cute place!

paulak said...

I want to come visit. Maybe someday...ya, that's what I kept saying when you were in Vegas. Cute house and very cute decor. Sorry about Romeo.

Abbie said...

Romeo is still kicking it???? Wow!!! I remember back in the day when we had sleepovers and I was so afriad of him! Cute cute cute apt love you:)