I know I haven't been on here for a while.. Sorry!
Morgan and I are doing really well! I am working full time now at Planet Fitness. 6am-2pm.. I have been working this shift for about 2 weeks now and am still not quite adjusted to the earliness!
Morgan is doing well with sales. He works all day so now that I'm gone in the morning, I only get to see him at night for a few hours :(
Mom and Dad came to visit last weekend for my birthday! We had so much fun. Mom and I went shopping, and we all went to Lance Burton the Magician! It was really cool.
Hailey also came with them to see Shon, and we ended up HAVING A WEDDING!!! It was so crazy! I've never been to a Vegas wedding on the strip and it was SO FUN!!! I loved it. So now we have a new member of the family!
Also, Sunday was our TWO YEAR anniversary!! I can't believe it. It went by so fast!! I love Morgan so much!!!
Well, not much else has been going on... I hope all is well with everyone! I love you all and hopefully will see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
J!!! I miss you! It sounds like you're doing great! Call me soon!
Thanks for the update...I love hearing how you are doing. Crazy weekend. Happy Anniversary. Time flies by when you are having fun, sis...cherish it. Morgan is really awesome. Can't wait to see you...soon, right?
We had a blast too! I cant wait until you move closer (Hint Hint) It was a crazy but fun weekend, one I will never forget. I miss you guys :(
Post a Comment