Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!!

Morgan and I moved to Vegas! He is doing summer sales again. We got here on April 5th and will be here probably until September. I love it here! The weather is about 75-80 degrees. Here is my new apartment!
Our address is 2120 Ramrod Ave. apt# 2017
Henderson, NV 89014


This is the outside of our apartment. Ours is the bottom left.



Our bedroom. Look how clean it is mom and dad :)

My nice big walk-in closet!!


I finally have a bathroom connected to my bedroom!! I've always wanted one!



Bathroom



The bath tub isn't even scummy or moldy!!!





Dining room and Romeo :)





Brand new washer and dryer!


Walk-in pantry! The washer and dryer are also in the pantry

Kitchen
Other side of the kitchen. I even have the cool hole in the wall so I can look into the living room while I'm cooking :)



Living Room. Notice my sliding door to the patio!




Looking out my patio. This is the fitness center.




Again, looking out the patio. This is the pool


THE POOL!!!! with PALM TREES!!


Please come visit us!! We have a nice place for you to stay!


We miss you :(

7 comments:

Chris said...

Ok now I am crying again! Dang it! I am such a baby! Wow you have a nice place I am excited for you guys. Romeo looks happy too, I think he missed your undivided attention :) Thanks for the pics you rock! I have to turn the radio on cause it is so quiet here, but that is ok (no whistling,screaching bird) :(
I love ya tons!

Niki said...

J!!!! I'm so happy you finally updated your blog! :) I've just been waiting for it! We were just in Vegas I wish we could've got together but we will be coming down a lot so I'll call you next time we're there! I love your cute little place!

paulak said...

How cool! I love your new apartment...I especially love that you've updated your blog. Better do it lots while you are in Vegas. Ok, now I need to plan a trip to Vegas, I would love to come down to see you. I am so happy that you have such a great apartment and that you have Palm Trees...so awesome. Miss you.

Chris said...

I think you need to let everyone know that it isnt my house with the scummy moldy tub :)

Unknown said...

Hey sista! Sure miss you two! The house feels empty. Looks like you two have a way nice place. I've finally accepted that sled season is over an your palm trees make me want to go boatin! It looks like were gonna come chill for supercross! we'll bring the airmatresses! well time to go. hope you enjoy The fabulous Las Vegas!
much love and aloha
your favorite (and single ;) brother,
SHON

Anonymous said...

I really miss you both, but your apartment is nice. We are already thinking about a trip to Vegas. Your the best.

Abbie said...

My favorite part about your whole apartment is ROMEO!!!! hahhaha oh that bird and I had some good memories! That is so nice and looks so fun! I miss you too can't wait for you to come to Blackfoot:)