Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bear World

We got to babysit Kya and Zander last weekend! On Saturday, Morgan and Kya and I went to bear world with Morgan's sister Toni and her husband little girl. We had so much fun!


(I don't know how to rotate pictures... sorry!)

The spinning bears made me sick!!!








Kya and Shayli on the deer




5 comments:

Fullmer said...

that is awesome hope you had a great time!!!

Joanna said...

geesh Jerica, you obviously spent more time in school than photography, I thought everyone knew how to rotate pictures

Travis and Sherise said...

You know - I lived in Blackfoot or Rexburg Idaho for 20+ years and NEVER made it to bear world. Hmmm - looks like you had fun. You and your husband look soo cute together!

Jerica said...

ha ha Jo jo!!! I guess I did.... man all that schooling really messed up me up didn't it??!!!

Chris said...

I love you Jerica! I am so glad you and Morgy got to take Kya and have some fun. Did I ever tell you that You are my Hero?