You look so grown up and mature, I still picture you with Shon's arm around you sitting on the steps of the car lot.
How about a little commentary next time...?I expect a good post for Valentines Day since you flopped on New Years!Love you!!!
Cute pics. Glad you guys had a great Christmas, and I am really glad we got to see you. How are you these days anyway.
So cute:) I am so glad you FINALLY updated, find the internet more!!! love u
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look so grown up and mature, I still picture you with Shon's arm around you sitting on the steps of the car lot.
How about a little commentary next time...?
I expect a good post for Valentines Day since you flopped on New Years!
Love you!!!
Cute pics. Glad you guys had a great Christmas, and I am really glad we got to see you. How are you these days anyway.
So cute:) I am so glad you FINALLY updated, find the internet more!!! love u
Post a Comment