Friday, October 10, 2008

Lake Powell!!!!

My dad took us all to Lake Powell in September. We rented a big houseboat and it was so much fun!
Spillett Castle


Looks like its gonna be a big one!!

Lizard hunting



We went cliff jumping. And of course I jumped too cuz i'm so daring! we just didn't get a picture.... :)

4 comments:

Joanna said...

I have a picture on my blog of you jumping off

Yeehaw said...

Yahoo!!! I finally found your blog! Now start posting everyday so I know how you're doing! :-)

Chris said...

Your Mommy has a picture of you also, I can't believe how daring you really are! I am glad you are not a chicken like your Momma!!!!I love you1

Taryn said...

Jerica you are too funny! Remember to turn off the volume on your computer next time you aren't paying attention in class! :) Hope you guys are doing great!